Pittsburgh’s First makerspace. We focus on community, collaboration, and having a safe and inclusive to make.
• $50/mo Membership
• Day Passes until Jan 1st.
• 24/7 Access
• Teach a class, get a free month membership.
• Volunteer one shop clean a quarter.
• +18 but classes for all ages.
• A place to prototype and do small scale manufacturing.
Main Tools / Shop Areas:
1. 2x3ft 150w Laser Cutter.
2. Mig Welders / Metal Shop
3. Table Saw / Wood Shop
4. Sewing/Embroidery Machines
5. Electronics Workbench
We will be over doubling our space in the next few months.